The Games are finally here, and we can’t wait to watch the action in Madison, WI.
We get it. You also want to watch the Games. But you don’t want to be a slug the whole weekend.
We’ve taken the guesswork out of the equation for you and crafted this one-of-a-kind workout for your Games-viewing shenanigans. Grab some friends and your recovery beverage of choice and get to watching!
- Announcer mentions Annie Thorisdottir’s smile – 10 v-ups
- A rookie is highlighted for more than 30 seconds – Run/Row 400m
- Camera pans to athlete in ice-bath or makeshift ice-bath (i.e. forearms in cooler) – 5 tricep pushups
- Camille Leblanc-Bazinet says “Dave” (can be either Dave) – 15 sumo-stance squats (with a kettlebell if you have one handy)
- CrossFit Mayhem doesn’t win an event but is still interviewed – 5 inchworms
- Dave Castro is awkward (open to interpretation) – 30 second plank hold
- Emotional commercial makes you think you might cry – 10 backward-stepping lunges (total)
- Josh Bridges yells – 15 jumping squats
- Male competitor wears leggings – 100 double unders / 200 single unders
- Mention of Mat Fraser’s cardiovascular condition (current or former) – 20 mountain climbers
- Noah Ohlsen has perfect hair post-wod (aka every wod) – 30 second handstand hold
- “Rich Froning” mentioned during Individual events – 5 burpees
- Sara Sigmundsdottir eats or talks about eating (to be clear, she is our spirit animal and we love her) – 20 situps and/or go get a snack
- You hear the word “varied” – 10 forward-stepping lunges (total)